Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, January 29, 2016

2015-2016 It's Transition Time!!! & IN-HOUSE Readings @ Next Millennium (Today!!)

I know that it's been a while since I've written a post specifically for this blog (I believe mother-in-law #4 is suppose to be coming up); but December and January have proven to be very (extremely) busy times for me, as well as transitional in major ways, both professionally and personally, and some of what's been going on in my life (private) has been over-whelming, to say the least.

But I can't get into all that right here, right now-- I'm going to be preparing to head out to Omaha this afternoon, where I'll be doing In-House Tarot Readings at Next Millennium in Omaha, Nebraska...3141 N 93rd St.  I'll be there from 3 to 7 pm TODAY!

Who wants a reading?!


No comments:

Post a Comment