Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Zodiac Tarot Readings ~ Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo

March readings are going up!  Be sure to visit my Youtube channel and SUBSCRIBE (thank you!) ~ LIKE my videos (this lets me know that it’s worth all the time and effort to make them ~ SHARE my videos (the more they’re shared, the more my audience grows, and this makes me very happy)
_________________________
 
If you know your Moon or Rising signs, there may be more than one of these videos that will resonate with you, and actually, some months your Moon and Rising signs may make a stronger connection than your Sun sign.  In this description, you’ll find links to free calculators that will help you find your Moon & Rising signs.  If you would like a PERSONAL reading with me, follow the link in this description box to my tarot website.

Rising Sign Calculator:  http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php

Moon Sign Calculator: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp#.VfmkXOlRHIV

If you would like a Personal Reading with me, follow this link:
http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com

BOOKS, by author Amythyst Raine @ Amazon ~ http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004NMWMX4

1 Tarot Readings a


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While you're out and about, you might as well stop in at my website:  The Witch's Corner, not to be confused with the new movie that just came out (The Witch), which I saw by the way.  It contains every negative scary stereotype there is about European witches of medieval times, but was I offended?-- No.  I thought it was a hoot, and I LOVED the ending.  I sat there cackling in the Movie Theatre, probably perplexing or scaring nearby theatre goers, but I couldn't help it....and now I want my own adorable precious black ram, because we all know that this is JUST A MOVIE, and that this beautiful animal was really not evil, and that his trainer probably spent a great deal of time teaching him to stand on his hind legs and dance!  (I won't require tricks of my black ram, I will only expect him to stay out of my flower beds and garden.)
 
Here's the Official banner you'll find at my website (so you'll know when you've arrived):
 
 
And here's the banner I use at the Facebook Page set up in honor of my website, The Witch's Corner (it's a little scarier, and more serious, so by golly, you'll know you're dealing with a real live witch here)...cackle:
 
 
And here's the banner that I dearly love (it's very dramatic), but I don't use because I think it might send people screaming.  We don't want to scare anyone.  (It's the skull, maybe, people get all nervous and uneasy when it comes to art like this, but I think it's beautiful!)
 
 
 
Do you have a preference?
Which banner do you like?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment