Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Setting the Lights ~ A Magickal Candle Altar Service from The Witch's Corner

The following video explains what my candle altar service entails, and how it can help you add magickal energy to your life.  Candle magick is one of my very favorite types of magick , and one that I do often for myself and family members.  You can move energy in a gazillion ways with candles, herbs, and oils, bringing love into your life, enhancing prosperity, moving positive energy towards desired goals,  and improving your life in so many magickal ways.  You can watch this video about “Setting the Lights”…Have a magickal day!  Blessings, Amythyst

http://www.ladyamythyst.com/candle-altar-services

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment