Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

TAROT DECK REVIEW ~ Panda Tarot (video)



Next Millennium ~ http://magicalomaha.com
The Tarot Parlour ~ http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com

During the editing sessions with this video, the 8 of Wands was accidently deleted. It's there, take my word for it. For me the eight of wands is an indicator of how fast things are going to happen, or how slow it's going to take for the scenario revealed in a reading to play out. This card is all about the speed of the draw. Welcome to my back porch.

 The mural that you see on the far wall was painted several years ago by my daughter. Her inspiration was the High Priestess tarot card.

The music is by Kevin McLeod, amazing as always, and I'm going to have to find the link I need to put here...bear with me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment