Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, October 30, 2017

The Drama of it All

The following post speaks for itself.  These comments were left on the "Court Case Spells" page at Magickal Connections.  This kind of thing happens to me quite often, and I thought it was time to address it instead of just letting it slide by:

Hello again, MessedUpKitten ~ In responding to this reply, I’ll begin by refreshing the reader’s memory of your original post and my response.

You said:

Fighting so hard to keep our family home when we fell behind on repayments. Its messy due to bank bail outs and two disabled children (meaning I can no longer work). The odds are stacked against us because the banks own the courts, despite the fact that they have committed fraud on our mortgage. We are just looking for a fair result and to be able to keep our home. I’m fighting this on my own and am terrified.

My reply:

Banks don’t own courts. The banking system and the judicial system are two different entities… Since you’re a stranger and I have absolutely no first hand knowledge of you or your particular circumstances, there’s no way for me to know how, or if, the courts have committed fraud on your mortgage, though I seriously doubt it. You say you have two disabled children and you don’t work (you’re unemployed). This implies no income, and no income means that you can’t make your monthly house payments. If you can’t pay for your house, you will lose it. I sincerely empathize with your fear and your state of panic at the prospect of losing your home, especially with children in tow, it must be very difficult and traumatic. Your main problem seems to be income– you need a job. Aside from the house and house payments, you still need a job to support your children and provide for them. Brush up on your skills; sign up with employment agencies; start filling out applications for openings in your community. I’m sure that you’ve already looked into Social Services and any help that they can provide for you and the children; if you haven’t, you need to do this. Also, I’m including Social Security and Medicaid to this list.

As far as magick goes, focus on employment and prosperity (money); uncrossing spells; road openers; positive energy. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you win your fight!

Your reply:

Well you are right on one thing, you don’t know me. It has been proving that the banks have committed fraud and it is the subject of national and international outcry as the banks have covered it up for years with over 30,000 affected. I do have an income, as well as a part time job and my husband works full time too, so no, income is not my issue. If you would like to look at international news any day, you would see that there are huge problems in Ireland with the banks getting away with whatever they want and the courts and government doing nothing to stop it. I came here for advice, sadly I got condescension instead. Oh and I did get the outcome I needed, thanks to the helpful advice of others. Clearly this is not the right page for me.

My reply:

1) “I do have an income, as well as a part time job…” ~ You are contradicting yourself. In your first post, you said, “Its messy due to bank bail outs and two disabled children (meaning I can no longer work)...I’m fighting this on my own and am terrified.” To me, “I can no longer work”, means you’re not working. I assumed you were without a job. And of course, you never mentioned a working husband bringing in an income, so once again, I went on the assumption that you were alone, a single mother, since you explicitly stated, “I’m fighting this on my own”.

2) If you would like to look at international news any day, you would see that there are huge problems in Ireland with the banks…” ~ Ummm, no thank you. I have enough going on in my own back yard. Unlike you, I am a single mother and I do work. I have an almost daily 80 mile commute to work, a huge house and yard to keep up, and regular parental duties on the side. Not to mention running The Witch’s Corner online in my spare time and working on a 5th book manuscript. I’m sorry if this sounds cold and callus, but I don’t care what Ireland is doing with it’s banking system. It’s just not on my radar. Once again, I just assumed that you were in the US, which is where I am, and that’s how I addressed your mortgate/banking issue.

3) “I came here for advice, sadly I got condescension instead…” ~ No, you didn’t get condescension, you got advice. You just didn’t like the advice you got.

4) Clearly this is not the right page for me…” ~ I agree. I posted these free spells as a means to helping people, spells that are found in all of my books, which are not free. I did not realize on doing so that so many people would assume I could automatically solve all of their problems.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment