Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Tarot for Grownups


Tarot for Grownups
(Review)


This 126 page tarot how-to was probably one of the most entertaining books on the great 78 I have read in awhile. The author and her unique storytelling style held me captivated right from jump. She told it like it was and thought out of the box when it came to the meaning of the cards. It was like sitting down with someone over coffee as they explained the inner workings of the tarot. She absolutely delightfully is not by the book and it just felt so real and refreshing. I would recommend this special helper to anyone looking for an out of the box approach to divination. Thanks Amythyst, you do so rock, I will never look at the tarot quite the same way again.

Love & Light, Riki Frahmann



No comments:

Post a Comment