Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Desert Reading ~ Mourning, Movement, Walking Away, New Rules

 



If this reading resonates with you, or you just enjoy watching it, please pass it along.  I don't know where YouTube hides my videos, but I have to have a word with Algorithm and ask him, "What the hell?"  I've been searching YT for tarot readers that are not easy to find, that are hidden from the suggested videos, and I've found many that are wonderfully talented and eloquent. I may do a blog post after I've compiled a bunch of links, to promote YT's hidden creators.

If you would like to subscribe to my YT Channel and receive a notification when I upload a video, follow this link:






No comments:

Post a Comment