Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Awash in Swords ~ You just can't hold this knight back

 



The knight of swords is so darn impulsive, jumping from one situation and relationship to another, without nary a thought of the consequences. As I promised in the video, here is a link to my blog post about the "serial over-lapper", someone who starts a new relationship before they have ended their present relationship... terrified of being alone, they must be. 


*note: this video has been added to the Desert Readings playlist, as it is in true form -- off camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment