Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, August 26, 2022

A New Book ~ a work-in-progress

 

Since I'm over 13,000 words and 69 pages into a project, I suppose it would be a good time to announce that there is a new book in the works. And because I still haven't decided how I'm going to publish this book, whether with Amazon's KDP program, or with a standard publishing company, I should call the title and cover a "working title and cover". The book... "The Divine Me, Embracing Your Inner Goddess". There are portions of this book that are highly personal, but then, getting to know and embrace the goddess within means getting to know and embrace yourself and everything that goes with you. I'm using myself as an example. So, beware world.




No comments:

Post a Comment