Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, February 17, 2023

PODCAST, Short n' Sweet ~ One Card Interpretations

 

In this podcast I pulled several cards and did a quick one-card interpretation for each of them. If one of these cards resonated with you and you would like me to do an expanded reading on this card, email me at: 

witch_of_endore@yahoo.com 

Type "Expanded Reading" in the subject line, and let me know which card it is that you want me to expand on. *Note ~ these readings are FREE, and these readings are done for entertainment purposes only.

The Deck: Enchanted Dreams Tarot (gifted to me by a dear friend) 

The Cards in this Video: 

1) 6/Pentacles ~ Someone's backing out
2) The Guide ~ Manipulation
3) 10/wands ~ Breaking under pressure
4) 9/pentacles ~ Your happy place
5) Wheel of Destiny ~ New beginnings
6) The Moon ~ Secret revealed
7) Knight/pentacles (reversed) ~ Period of instability
8) 3/cups ~ A Choice to be Made




No comments:

Post a Comment