Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

PODCAST, Requested: A Haunting

 



I just wanted to say to the person who requested this reading that I feel that you have always been intellectually aware of this spirit and its attachment to you from very early childhood on. There's some sort of real and solid connection between you, and this could just be because the similarities of your energies is amazing. 

Also, just an idea, look up your earliest childhood home and the history behind it. I just have a feeling that there may be a few surprises here and some eye opening information. 

And when you think about it, a question comes to mind: "Did this spirit's ethereal energies or life experiences subconsciously influence your own life choices?" It's a thought. 

This reading was requested from my previous "Short n' Sweet" video, which contained 8 scenarios. A link to the video that birthed today's expanded reading is below. As always, if any of theses short scenarios connect with you and you would like to request an expanded reading on the topic, you can email me...

If one of these scenarios resonates with you and you would like an expanded reading on the subject, email me at: witch_of_endore@yahoo.com 

Type "Expanded Reading" in the subject line, and let me know which card/scenario it is that you want me to expand on. 

*Note ~ these readings are FREE, and these readings are done for entertainment purposes only. I do not guarantee that every request will result in a video. 

PODCAST, Short n' Sweet ~ 8 scenarios, which one connects with you? https://youtu.be/Sqypnt3SgrE

No comments:

Post a Comment