Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, September 11, 2023

PODCAST ~ Audio Version, The Amazing & Creepy Clairs

 

My experiences with The Clairs... My own creepy (true) stories -- settle 'round the campfire with a hot-toddy or a beer, and watch the flickering flames from the campfire contort our features while I tell you my scary tales.

This is an Audio Version of the previous blog post, and I must say that I don't always stick strictly to the script, I tend to embellish more with the podcast.




No comments:

Post a Comment