Click on the image above for more information on my books, or to purchase a copy

"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey", where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist", which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."

Monday, December 2, 2024

I accidently created a library...

 

Back in the day, the early years of the internet, when it was still fun and blogs were a novelty, I started my first blog, Magickal Connections, at Wordpress.  Since I've kept a diary, sporadically, since I was 12 years old, this was a hoot, and it was even made more weird and exciting knowing that people were actually going to see it.  (And they did, in large numbers, before someone invented the algorithm)



I began creating pages for this blog, more and more pages, connecting contents from my books, contents from my websites, especially The Witch's Corner, but also The Tarot Parlour. It was fun; and a lot of work; and I marveled at how you could connect all these internet locations to make it one giant coop, or corporation, or something.

Following are links to the pages that I created throughout the realm of the internet, connecting my favorite places with unabashed delight...  I hope you find something of interest here, and I hope that you enjoy!


PAGES @ MAGICKAL CONNECTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment