Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

10 Reasons Why I Can't Wash the Dishes

1) It dries out my itty-bitty lady hands.

2) My morning pot of coffee just got done brewing, and I have to have a cup.

3) I haven't checked my emails yet.

4) I'm letting the dog out.

5) I'm letting the dog in.

6) It's time for bed.

7) Constantine (or Grimm, or reruns of Charmed, or...) is going to start.

8) Joe is home, and we're going to watch movies.

9) Joe is at work, and I'm going to watch movies.

10) I'm writing.


1950s Propaganda...Little did my mother, grandmother,
& great-grandmother know that this was a Trap!

 
*Edit:  Look Fast!...I finally got the dishes caught up one evening and decided that I wanted proof.  Surprisingly, when I got up the next morning, the counter tops were still clear, there were just a few guilty little plates and cups in the sink.



1 comment:

  1. Neither do I! :D I agree with you, and I always find a reason! Muchas Estrellas!!!

    ReplyDelete