Click on the image above for more information on my books, or to purchase a copy

"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey", where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist", which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

10 Reasons Why I Can't Wash the Dishes

1) It dries out my itty-bitty lady hands.

2) My morning pot of coffee just got done brewing, and I have to have a cup.

3) I haven't checked my emails yet.

4) I'm letting the dog out.

5) I'm letting the dog in.

6) It's time for bed.

7) Constantine (or Grimm, or reruns of Charmed, or...) is going to start.

8) Joe is home, and we're going to watch movies.

9) Joe is at work, and I'm going to watch movies.

10) I'm writing.


1950s Propaganda...Little did my mother, grandmother,
& great-grandmother know that this was a Trap!

 
*Edit:  Look Fast!...I finally got the dishes caught up one evening and decided that I wanted proof.  Surprisingly, when I got up the next morning, the counter tops were still clear, there were just a few guilty little plates and cups in the sink.



1 comment:

  1. Neither do I! :D I agree with you, and I always find a reason! Muchas Estrellas!!!

    ReplyDelete