"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey", where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist", which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."

These books are available @ amazon in print & kindle, click on the image

Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Video Blog

 
Wow! So much is covered. Topics include: Radio-- I'm thinking of starting my own BlogTalk Radio Show (thoughts); Radio-- Attention!...Radio Hosts, I want to schedule some interviews about my next book; Writing-- the process & what went into my latest project; Tarot Deck-- Attention!...Artists, I want to create a tarot deck & I'm looking for an artist whose interested in working with me. Google Hangouts-- Yep, I'm thinking of starting a couple, who's doing it, how easy is it (thoughts). You'll also find lots of personal chit chat on this video-- Lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment