1. How do you measure success?
2. Whose yardstick of measurement do you use?
4. Does "success" boil down to nothing more than "satisfaction"?
5. Why are some people satisfied with where they are in life, and other people are never satisfied?
6. Is success a matter of ambition?...luck?...destiny?
7. Is being successful linked with being competitive?
8. Are most people who are "satisfied" with their lives considered "successful? Why, or why not?
9. Would this mean that people who are never "satisfied" with their lives and achievements are never "successful"?
10. What makes you successful?