Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Love After 50

When someone totally unexpected comes into your life, it shakes it all up, turning everything upside down/inside out...it changes everything.  It changes what you thought you wanted; it changes your plans for the future; it opens new doors; it quietly closes old ones; and it opens your heart and mind to life's adventures.

"Take me by the hand", I tell this man, "and I'll follow you anywhere."

The sudden realization of complete trust and unconditional love is an overwhelming wonderment, one of humanity's miracles.  It's as amazing to find yourself giving it, as well as receiving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment