Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Live In-House Tarot Readings! ~ I'll be here!

In-House Tarot Readings!...THIS WEEK I'll be at Next Millennium in Omaha (3141 N 93rd St) giving Tarot Readings ~ Friday, Oct 28th, 3-7pm & Saturday, Oct 29th, noon-5pm. These readings are $20 for 15 minutes. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked, personally, by people in the "real" world around me..."Can I get a tarot reading with you?"...Well, yes, you can, and this is your opportunity.

http://www.magicalomaha.com


No comments:

Post a Comment