Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Rainbows ~ Love ~ & Yellow Brick Roads

Today I stained my wooden staircase.  I’ve never stained anything in my life, and I discovered that wood stain is nothing like paint.  (Paint I know, paint I can handle.)  I practiced on a board in the garage a little while, playing around with it, until I felt comfortable enough to start on the double staircase that makes up the foyer in my split-level house.  This is the final product, still wet.
 
 
The result of having a staircase wet with wood stain is that we have to use the backdoor.  Following is the sign that I posted on my front door so that it would be made clear:
 
 
And yes, there really is a Yellow Brick Road:
 
 
 
I have another special gift box up and ready to go, and when it’s gone, it’s gone.  This one is geared to Love & Romance, with the sweet romantic energy of rose quartz, to the passion of the red rose, and the mystery of the Queen of Cups in a ravishing scented magickal oil.  Anoint the red love candle with this Queen’s oil and fan the flame of passion.
 
Special One-of-a-Kind Item
 
The Luv Box
 
 
Candles, Oils, & Herbs for LOVE
 
This special box includes:

1 red scented votive candle
1 large dried rose blossom
1 bottle of magickal oil — Queen of Cups
1 rose quartz crystal point pendant on a 36″ black-ball chain
1 rose quartz ring (size 8)
1 pair of crystal quartz point earrings
 
The Luv Box
 
 $38.99
 
 
 
Today has been a productive day magickally.  I’ve created sweet “Rainbow Mini-Poppets” that are small enough to carry in your purse or your coat pocket, small enough to tuck discreetly in an office drawer, or your glove compartment…
 
Rainbow Mini-Poppets
 
These colorful little dollies are charged with soothing peaceful energy to bring calm and emotional comfort.  They are aligned with the colors of the rainbow (and the chakras) to insure a positive flow of energy emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Because of their small size, you can easily tuck them in your purse, coat pocket, or glove compartment. Keep them with you to stay close to their energy.
 Rainbow Mini-Poppet
 $9.99
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment