Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pisces ~ Here's Your In-Depth Tarot Reading!

Hello, Pisces!  Welcome to my back porch!  It's been a while since I've done one of these readings, and it looks like an exciting time coming up for Pisces.  I'm using the Pagans Way Tarot by Anna Franklin and the Celtic Cross Spread.

I think every tarot reader at Youtube who does these general readings all say this same thing, but I have to go there... These are very general readings.  If you want a reading specifically geared to you and your unique situation, go to my tarot website, The Tarot Parlour, at http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com

I offer readings through a variety of mediums ~ audio, phone, video, as well as local in-person readings. 

My  website ~ The Witch's Corner
http://amythystraine.blogspot.com
My blog ~ Magickal Connections
http://wychymystique.com

The music for this video is from Youtube's library, by the amazing Kevin McLeod... I can't find the link at the moment for this particular piece, and this is made a bit confusing by the fact that every individual piece seems to have it's own link. Check it out at the Youtube music library for creator's.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment