Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

A Post Before My Trip

In the wee hours of Sunday night (or early Monday morning), some of my kids and I will be headed for the Omaha airport where we’re flying out to Arizona.  There are connections there now that I feel will grow with the years.  I’m going to take advantage of this trip to immerse myself in Sedona for a few days and then go on to the Grand Canyon.  I’m such an incurable home-body that this is a step away from my usual existence, ensconced in my old house and the busy rooms, enjoying the woodsy wild back yard, and just being surrounded by and appreciating our multitude of pets (mostly cats, 6 of them black), and all of this in perfect contentment.

But destiny calls.

                                                     My Kitchen

I’ve been going through checklists of things to do, things to get, things to address, before leaving.  The house-sitter is set with a loaded pantry and fridge and an abundance of pet supplies.  Financial things are done, and strangely enough most of my monthly household bills have come in and been paid, so that’s one less thing to think about.  I have to pack today (Saturday), and I have one more work-as-usual day coming up (Sunday).  And then, we’re off!

I’ll be posting regular updates, photos, and video clips both at my Instagram and at my main Facebook page:

https://www.instagram.com/amythyst_raine/

https://www.facebook.com/amythystraine

I’ve managed to get a few last minute witchy business things done, which were also on my list, including my Samhain Special at The Witch’s Corner:  follow this link and scroll down, it’s right there http://amythystraine.blogspot.com

I’ve put together a charming little bag to celebrate Samhain and draw in the spirits, spirits of the season and spirits we wish to communicate with.  Samhain is traditionally a time to connect with our ancestors and especially loved ones who have passed.

Honor your ancestors, and honor the spirit of Samhain,
with these magickal items.

The Samhain Special:

a white spirit dollie,
a bottle of Black Cat Oil,
and a black votive candle

$24.99

*Note:  The Black Cat Oil included in this offer 
is safe for your skin, so feel free to wear it!  

It’s my own recipe, and it
smells wonderful!


From The Tarot Parlour ~

Audio Readings
$25.00

With Samhain right around the corner, the end of the year coming, so many of us are questioning so many things about our lives.  There’s relationships and the changes that come with them, the doubts, the questions, the mystery of it all.  Some of us have reached pivotal points where jobs and careers are concerned.

If you’ve ever asked yourself, “Is this it?  Is this all there is to my life?  Is this where I’m suppose to be?”… you’re more than ready for a reading to find some answers.

Follow this link and scroll down to order 
an Audio Reading





No comments:

Post a Comment