Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Magick, Mysticism, The Tarot Parlor ~ & some changes


If you visit The Tarot Parlour, you’ll notice that a lot of options for readings through several types of mediums are no longer available. I’ll only be offering Audio Readings (in a wide variety of spreads & prices), and Video readings ($85) for a 9 card spread. You’ll also find a video on this page that was taped for a client so that you get an idea of what a personal video reading is like.  (It’s a lot like sitting across the table from me, but you’ll be watching it on Youtube.)

I think this is called “semi-retirement”.  I want to share my gift by doing what I love, and I love taping audio readings for my clients in the privacy of my home, usually ensconced at one of my patio tables in my wild and woodsy back yard.  This is the most profound way that I connect with the cards and the cards connect with me.  It’s magickal.

The video below is a promotional video I created for The Tarot Parlour, and I must admit I had a hoot playing with the special effects.  Have a magickal day, and if Spirit is calling to you, book a reading with me so that we can get a clearer picture.

Blessings,
Amythyst





No comments:

Post a Comment