Click on the image above for more information on my books, or to purchase a copy

"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey", where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist", which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."

Friday, September 13, 2019

Daily Tarot Cards ~ SO INTENSE!


The 4 cards that I pulled today for the FB tarot page were SO INTENSE!! Before I pulled each card today, I asked my Spirit Guides to show me something I needed to know, to guide me to say what needed to be said, to guide me to the people who needed to hear these messages. I hope you got it.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/readingswithamythystraine/posts/?ref=page_internal






No comments:

Post a Comment