Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, September 23, 2019

Compilation of Posts ~ Mothers-in-Law, What I've Learned From Mine


The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly ~ No matter how neutral, or how problematic, a relationship has been with a mother-in-law, when I sat down and thought about it, I realized that I learned invaluable lessons from each of these women.  I also got an intriguing view of women with different personalities and backgrounds suddenly dropped into situations and circumstances they perhaps hadn't anticipated.  It was fascinating to see how each woman adapted to, tackled, or manipulated the people and situations in her life to make her existence tolerable and complimentary to her personality.

Mothers-in-Law ~ What I've Learned from Mine #1 

Mothers-in-Law ~ What I've Learned from Mine #2






No comments:

Post a Comment