Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

New Book UpDate & Updates on Other Services


Writing on book number 7 started at the beginning of December, with the first chapter being due this month.  Chapter one was completed and delivered and has made it's way back to me for editing.  In the mean-time, chapter number 2 is in-progress, with the due date for this chapter falling in January.  This book is tentatively scheduled to be released in June 2020.

I write 5 days a week, beginning in the wee (really, wee!) hours of the morning, after Bob has left for work, and I continue until mid-afternoon, when my brain goes AWOL.


In the meantime, I have temporarily taken down merchandise at The Witch's Corner, because I'm just not going to have the time right now to create it, or process it for shipment.  I have, however, kept the candle altar lighting service up and running (Setting the Lights), as I feel this is still manageable with my schedule.

I also wanted to give a shout-out to my tarot clients, both my regulars and anyone new who might be looking for a reading.  I am still giving readings, I have not stopped this service.

You can purchase an Audio Reading at my tarot website, The Tarot Parlour.

This is the Home Page
at my tarot website.
Audio Readings ~ I will record your reading and email the file to you. I will also include a photo of the cards drawn for you. This is a fast and easy way to get a uniquely personal tarot reading.

Remember to include an up-to-date
working email address!




I've suspended the Daily Card Readings that I was posting at The Tarot Parlour's Faceook Page (in written form), and I didn't realize how much I enjoyed doing these readings until I had to stop. I'm looking forward to doing these readings again, as soon as this book is finished, so hit the Like or Follow button to receive notification when these postings start.


The following video is the last audio version of these daily readings, posted on November 27th.  There is a page of several of these audio versions of the Daily Card Readings available at my tarot website.

The theme for this group 
of cards is "Let It Go"




This is the audio version of Daily Tarot Cards for cards drawn on 11-27-2019.  Regardless of the date these cards were pulled, these cards and this reading will be pertinent to you whenever you discover it and hear it.


Books by Amythyst Raine @ Amazon






No comments:

Post a Comment