Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, June 5, 2020

Tarot ~ Do you ever follow up on past readings?




Do you ever follow up on past readings?  I recently did just that.  I believe that this may have been the last tarot readings I taped outside at my house in Nebraska, in November 2018.   I'm a Libra, and boy, did this reading hit head on for me!  Now, after a year and a half, I can look back on it in amazement.

As predicted, I made a magical connection the month after this reading, December 2018, with the man who swept me off my feet!  And today, many big decisions later, as the reading stated, we are living here in Arizona.

It might pay to follow up on past tarot readings you've had when possible, whether they were readings with me or someone else, whether written emailed readings, or videos.  It will validate decisions you've made, consequences you've faced, or actions that you took.  It's almost more inspiring than hearing the reading the first time, because the predicted events had not yet transpired.




Zodiac Tarot Readings
Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn


taped 11-20-2018


Time Stamps:
Libra/00:43; Scorpio/3:15; Sagittarius/6:17; Capricorn/9:22




I open these readings with an Outtake... I'm outside, but the temps are falling fast, it's dusk, and my back yard is being taken over by stray cats.  Also, check out the middle of Sagittarius, it's uncut.



I have a new book coming out July 14th

Green Witchcraft Grimoire

Follow THIS LINK for more information
and to Pre-Order your copy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment