Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Tattoo Tarot ~ The Rose Spread (video)



The Tarot Parlour 


I did this reading 2 years ago, June 2018.  The really odd thing about tarot is that it is timeless.  Lessons can always be learned, warnings taken to heart, outcomes pondered upon, no matter when a reading was done  As I watched this video again, it struck a definite chord with me for my life, and the life of those around me.  It smacked of familiarity and recognition, of reconciliation, and smug satisfaction.

Tarot is timeless.

This is a beautiful tarot spread with it's own mat that is included in the box of Tattoo Tarot.   This deck can be purchased at Next Millennium... http://www.magicalomaha.com






No comments:

Post a Comment