Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, June 5, 2020

Money, Money, Come to Me




When it comes to money spells, it’s become common place to equate these magickal endeavors with such sanctimonious cliques as "I’m only doing this spell for necessities", "Money spells are not done to make you rich", "Only ask for what you need"... blah, blah, blah. Ya, right – and who believes this. There isn’t anyone who wouldn’t love casting a money spell, only to wake up the next morning filthy rich. If I could, I would, and so would a lot of people.  They just won’t admit it.

But what we view as the successful manifestation of these spells, and what the universe views as successful manifestation of these spells are often two very different things.

This was brought home to me one fine summer day.


One of my daughters and I were going to take a walk together. When they were younger, I would love doing this on an individual basis in order to have one on one time with each child. This was also the day I was casting a money spell, and I was just finishing up this little ritual, and kind of hurrying through the end of it, as my daughter was calling to me, ready to go for her walk.

The green candle was still perking along, flaming in magickal anticipation, as we started off down the road together.

We had gone quite a ways when we decided to turn onto a dead-end gravel road. The end of this road stopped at a wire fence, staunchly held in place with large square posts. Beyond the fence was a wide grassy pasture, where a beautiful horse was lazily grazing and swatting at flies with its thick tail. Surprisingly, the horse came when we called, and we were enthralled to be able to touch this beautiful animal and to look into its big brown eyes.

We were leaning on one of the large square posts supporting the fence, and I just happened to glance down to see a very small square object partially buried in the dirt.

“What’s that?”, I ask my daughter.

She bends down to retrieve it, and brings up a very dirty piece of paper, folded several times into a tight square. She begins unfolding it, and unfolding it, and unfolding it, until it is fanned out in her hands.

Her eyes open wide in astonished amazement…it is a $10.00 bill.

This is magic.




I have a new book coming out July 14th

Green Witchcraft Grimoire


Follow THIS LINK for more information
and to Pre-Order your copy today!





No comments:

Post a Comment