Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

BOOK LAUNCH! The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners

 

BOOK LAUNCH!... You Can Now Pre-Order Your Copy 

https://amzn.to/2FIOU1f

After a LOT of hard work behind the scenes for the past several months, I'm so excited to finally announce that I have a new book coming out, The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners -- "Learn about the key beliefs and practices of Wiccan life... Explore the roots of Wicca with comprehensive information about how it began and where it originated... Discover straightforward spells and rituals"

I would love you to support my book. Stay tuned for sneak peeks in the coming weeks! I’m so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment