Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, October 30, 2020

The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners ~ Miss Marbles loves it!

 

Miss Marbles can't put down her copy of my new book. 

Pre-Order your copy here: https://amzn.to/2FIOU1f

This has been an exciting week for me: I finally announced that my new book The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners is available for pre-order! Soon I’ll start sharing sneak previews of what you’ll find in the book. I can’t wait to hear what you think! It would mean so much if you would show your support by pre-ordering a copy.





No comments:

Post a Comment