Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, April 22, 2024

about.me ~ anyone else heard of/use this site?

 

So, I've had a page up at this site for years, put it up back in the day when it was so much fun to discover all these new places you could post Stuff.  But I don't know if anyone really sees it, if anything on this site is viewable at all, or if this freebie page that I sat up is hidden in a closet somewhere, buried under boxes of junk, and stored away from other pages on this site, pages where people have "gone premium".  

Back in the day, when everyone was getting started, and the internet was a wide open empty space just begging for content, everything was free.  I don't know about you, but it sure was a rude awakening for me when websites suddenly started demanding money to keep your page, or so restricted your free page that it might as well not exist.  It wasn't fun anymore.  And I don't know about anyone else, but I can't afford, nor would it be worth my while, to suddenly become a premium customer.  Ain't gonna' happen.

Here's a link, check it out, see what you think...

https://about.me/amythystraine




No comments:

Post a Comment