Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Episode #23, Mystic Crone Podcast ~ daily cards, daily energy

 

For three readings in a row now the Queen of Wands has come up.  I was shocked when I drew this card a third time.  For me she represents two specific individuals, individuals that were in my life at one time, but that I would not want involved with my life now.  It's a long story.

Our cards for today:
  • Queen/wands
  • 9/wands
  • 10/wands
  • The Moon
  • The Empress
  • Knight/cups




No comments:

Post a Comment