Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

From the Sidebar, what you may be missing

 

If you haven't been viewing this website in the "view web version", found at the bottom of its mobile page, you've been missing a lot, the entire right sidebar to start with.  And with blogger, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page on your phone and click on "view web version", because the "view deskstop site" just doesn't do it for blogger.

This is a copy of what's in the sidebar at this website, and this is just a drop in the bucket:

YouTube Tarot Readings

YouTube Tarot Readings
with Amythyst Raine

Phoenix Rising
Tarot & Spirituality @ Youtube

Welcome to Arizona and my home. We will dive into a grid of cards and explore relationships, personal connections, decisions, and life. I have over 800 videos at my YouTube channel.

Please remember, these are general readings done with no one particular individual in mind. This reading may resonate with a wide variety of people in various phases of life and under uniquely personal circumstances.

I also wanted to note that I no longer give personal readings for individuals, and that all of these general readings, both at The Mystic Crone and at Phoenix Rising, are FREE readings, written and recorded on a whim when the urge strikes me.

If you enjoy these readings and videos, I would appreciate it if you would "like" and "subscribe" at YouTube. I have to say that it's kind of nice to get some sort of feedback for the effort I put into creating them.

Bump In the Night

Bump In the Night
videos on supernatural, paranormal, & spooky stuff

(click on the image)

Tarot and Spirituality

Tarot and Spirituality
Readings filled with:
*life experience
*situations
*problems
*solutions

(click on the image)

The Mystic Crone @ YouTube

The Mystic Crone @ YouTube
Ths is my "other" YouTube channel, and yes, I am The Mystic Crone.

(click on the image)

No comments:

Post a Comment