Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

MiLady Coffee Shop ~ My new favorite place to be!

I have a new price-- and a New Venue-- for local private tarot readings.  Be sure to Check-It-Out here: http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com/p/local-private-readings.html

On Monday, an hour before I was to leave Fremont for Omaha and work, I got a text from my daughter, "meet me for tea."...So I did.  We had a delightful hour at the brand spankin' new coffee shop in Fremont called, "MiLady", located at the corner of Park and 6th St., just a block off Maine and nestled in the historical downtown district.  We fell in love with it; with the building; with the location; with the employees; and especially with the products.  I immediately said to my daughter, "This is the PERFECT place to meet clients for tarot readings!!!"

Important Stuff:

location
The May Brother's Building
105 East 6th Street
Fremont, NE, 68025

menu
caffeine
Daily Brew
Single Origin Pour-over
Espresso
Americano
Caffe Latte
Cappuccino
Cafe Mocha
Cortado
Frappe

caffeine free
Milkshakes (Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel)
Hot Chocolate
Italian Soda
Cremosa
Lemonade
Tea (Hot or Cold)

hours

Monday ~ 7AM - 7PM
Tuesday ~ 7AM - 7PM
Wednesday ~ 7AM - 7PM
Thursday ~ 7AM - 10PM
7Friday ~ AM - 10PM
Saturday ~ 7AM - 10PM
Sunday ~ 7AM - 7PM

 *Bring in your own reusable cup or mug and get 10% off your order!

MiLady's Website:  https://www.maybrothersbuilding.com/coffeehouse

Here's a photo-rama of "MiLady" ~  (these are completely Unedited Photos from my phone, and remember, you can click on them to make them BIGGER)









My daughter!  This is where we sat.







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment