Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, April 25, 2016

MONDAY NIGHTS! ~ Personal Private Local Tarot Readings

 
 ANNOUNCMENT ~ I will be giving Personal Tarot Readings MONDAYS in Fremont NE, 5:30-8:00pm. These special readings will run $25.00 for a 20 minute reading. These readings are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and PAID IN ADVANCE.  If you want a reading with me, email me at witch_of_endore@yahoo.com and type LOCAL READING in the subject line…or PRIVATE MESSAGE me at FB: https://www.facebook.com/amythystraine

This is a spectacular opportunity for me to offer this service on a wide scale local platform at a comfortable and private location, and it’s a bargain for a personal face to face reading.  I’m not sure how long I will be doing these very special “Monday Readings”, so take advantage of it, and bring a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment