Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Witch's Corner ~ Let Me Be Your Tour Guide (video!)

The Witch’s Corner is my website.  Let me show you around, find out what’s there ~ pages of Free Spells; magickal correspondences; information on the Goddess, rituals, Pagan holidays, herbs, the Elements, and much more; discover the wonders of Dreams; Ghost Busting and paranormal experiences…etc.  My website is huge, and I know that there’s a lot to take in.

I so often receive emails from people saying “Do you have any spells?”; “Can you give me information for…”; and so on.  I have so much information out there for the taking, both at my website and my blog Magickal Connections– which will be another tour, but either people aren’t taking the time to look, or they’re overwhelmed by the sites.  That’s why I decided to do this video.

The Witch’s Corner is a very magickal corner of the internet…Enjoy!   Blessings, Amythyst


No comments:

Post a Comment