Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, February 22, 2021

Anxiety anyone?

 



There are five positions for this spread, and I drew four separate sets of cards (timestamps below) to cover different situations and scenarios. The five questions that you'll find included for each set of cards is the following: 

1. Card to represent how I'm feeling today 

2. What my anxiousness is stemming from 

3. How I can begin to release this anxious feeling 

4. Something that will help ease my mind 

5. How I can feel grounded in the present moment 


The four sets of cards and their scenarios will be found at the following time stamps: 

  • 1:51​ Caught in a turmoil 
  • 4:51​ Choices and indecision 
  • 7:32​ Disruption of domesticity 
  • 10:53​ Overwhelmed by work


No comments:

Post a Comment