Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Three Desert Readings for You


  • Who's going to make the first move...

If a couple can overcome a negative feminine influence, a major transition, and one of them is willing to start the conversation, it just might work.



  • Past person, present person, going forward...

After doing this reading (and experiencing 63 years of relationships), I've come to the conclusion that All relationships, at one time or another, have the essence of a shit show about them. It's the lucky people who can go forward and start over to succeed that inspire.



  • The Narcissist: working it out, or walking away...

This was a totally general reading. I had no idea where it was going to go when I started it, but as always, Spirit tells you what someone needs to hear. Think about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment