Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, February 5, 2021

Netflix Favorite ~ Doc Martin (Martin Clunes)

 

One of our favorite Netflix series is Doc Martin:










"He's surly, self-centered, rude, and uptight—but he's the only doctor in town. Martin Clunes (Men Behaving Badly) stars as Doc Martin, a hotshot London surgeon forced to change careers when he develops a fear of blood. Relocating to a sleepy, scenic Cornish fishing village, he offends everyone in town and falls in love with a beautiful teacher."

The actor, Martin Clunes, is nothing like the curmudgeon figure that he plays in the series.  He owns horses and sheep, and turns out to be a dog lover.  I've enjoyed his interviews and a documentary special he did on dogs.

We have heartily enjoyed the series Doc Martin and can't wait until Netflix adds more seasons to its line-up.  I'm not sure if I'm posting all of these videos for blog readers, or mostly for myself, to add to my own little collection.













No comments:

Post a Comment