Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Two Videos ~ Recognizing Frienemies v. Advocates & A New Video Series

 



This reading has four scenarios with a total of twelve cards for the whole thing. I think the most important message coming from our reading today is the need to recognize the difference between a frienemy and an advocate. Avoid the first, and embrace the second. 






If you have any questions or concerns that you would like addressed in a tarot reading, email me at witch_of_endore@yahoo.com, and there's a chance that your question(s) will be featured on one of these videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment