Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

What guidance does my inner voice have for me?

 


This is our tarot spread for today. The three positions are: 


  • 1) Reminder from the past 

  • 2) Message from the present 

  • 3) Guidance for the future 

I pulled several sets of cards for this spread to cover a variety of circumstances and situations for this general reading. I hope that you find something here that connects with you, and that you receive the message Spirit intends for you to hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment