Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, March 7, 2022

It's In the Cards ~ "Do I stay, or do I go..."

 



Seeking domestic bliss by redefining exactly what a "happy family" is suppose to be; seeking stability in your decisions and course of action; knowing when to stay and work on what you have... because it's worth it.



Your Daily Cards


  • The Spirits Speak... (7/cups; 6/swords; 6/pentacles)

You are faced with numerous decisions. It feels mind boggling, doesn't it. And the decision you make will determine whether you stay, or move on. I'm hearing in my head the words and music from a song.. "Do I stay, or do I go...". There's no longer equal give or take with a situation, and you may feel that there are difficult changes which must be made. The correct decision, and necessary changes, will return equilibrium to your existence. Good thing.





I was close!... Here ya' go, just cause, this was the melody running through my head!

Should I Stay, Or Should I Go




No comments:

Post a Comment