Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Caught Between Two Kings ~ the lady is a player

 



At the time I taped this video, I was recovering from a seasonal bug that was going around. I was still exhausted and didn't feel good on many levels, but I wanted to do a video so bad that I went ahead with it. 

The result are several strange clips of weird readings strung together. I felt so frustrated, but I continued reading after reading, until the last reading I did, the final three cards, gave us the main point of this whole thing. But what I didn't realize until I put it all together, is that all of those seemingly "disjointed" readings, when I felt so tired and disconnected, were all actually leading to the climax. 

Tarot never ceases to amaze me.


No comments:

Post a Comment