Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Out With the Old, In With the New ~ the Queen/pentacles, don't underestimate her

 



As it so often happens, this reading mirrors the written reading I did this morning for our Daily Cards. It's kind of eerie when that happens, but it just tells us that there is a definite energy and vibe that needs expressing. Here's a link to that reading, those daily cards, at my blog: https://everycathasatale.blogspot.com... 

Just a heads up... the Queen/pentacles at first appears oblivious and complacent about what's going on around her. She is not. She had me fooled too, until I pulled that last batch of cards. Don't underestimate her. If you're lucky, she just doesn't care. And if you're not so lucky... well.

No comments:

Post a Comment