Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Missing Person Case ~ Baby Lisa

 

[originally posted Nov 2011 @ my blog Magickal Connections, included as a case file in my book, Tarot: A Witch's Journey, this book is also available in Kindle]




It’s been a long time since I’ve done one of these readings, and I can’t really explain what prompted me to do this one, other than it’s a compulsion that often feels that it comes from somewhere other than me. In my book, Tarot: A Witch’s Journey, I included several missing person/criminal case readings; some have been solved and others have not. I’ve never publicly posted a reading for a case that was still open and on-going in the glare of the public eye, so this is a new venture for me. I think the biggest deterrent to doing readings like this for most psychics is the fear of being ‘wrong’. Psychic readings are not, after all, an exact science. But as I’ve said many times before– I’ve never regretted anything I’ve said in any psychic reading; but I have regretted many things that I left unsaid.

I am aware of this case, but I have not been following it closely in the news, so I don’t know what’s been found or where, who all the characters are in the scenario, or where the case stands right now. I have not attempted to look at the information that ‘s come to me during this reading in a logical manner; I simply wrote down what came to mind, what showed up in the cards, and the answers that I received with my pendulum. I simply pass along the information received, I don’t try to explain it.


Missing Person Reading  11-8-2011
Subject: “Baby Lisa”
Lisa Irwin
Kansas City, Missouri
Disappeared: October 3, 2011


Six cards were drawn, laid in pyramid fashion, i.e. three cards at the top in the first row, two cards beneath that, and a single card at the bottom. I call this my ‘window’, and this gives me a basic foundational look at the overall picture. To expand this information, that is to learn more from any one of the cards laid in this original spread, I will remove this card from the pyramid and draw three more cards for it. This is the general way I begin a reading.

The Pyramid:

Knight/wands ®………10/wands ®………Queen/pentalces

10/swords………2/wands ®

2/swords


  • First impressions:

As I begin turning the cards with my left hand, I have a pen in my right hand and I begin jotting down whatever comes into my mind, whether it makes any sense or not, often I am not even looking at the paper I’m writing on, but stay focused on the cards. The result is that when I refer to this sheet of paper, I will see things written all over it in a helter-skelter fashion. The idea is not to think or dwell on ideas or impressions, but just to jot them down as quickly as they pop into my head, the reason being that my sub-conscious thought process is much more aware than that part of my mind that deals with logic.

The following narrative is my first impression of these cards:

Ran away/charging to the rescue/thundering- pounding/arrogant & loyal/a waning moon/a leather belt/a crossroads- water- butterflies/a great burden or weight/a woman who does not see- denial/blind/denial/a pile of logs or wood- feathers-reptiles/waiting by the water/reptiles-wood-feathers/the mother/earth/garden/poppies/logs-trees-timber/a stone barrier/butterflies-moths-water/death- cut, stabbed, pierced

  • Second impressions:

After jotting down the first impression of each individual card, I’ll look at the pyramid as a whole and see what type of information, if any, unfolds. Most of the time, the cards will tell a story:

The first thing that comes to mind is that two individuals are involved in Baby Lisa’s disappearance, and these individuals share a deep connection or partnership of some kind. The ten of swords, in my readings, is the closest that comes to any card for showing a death. At any rate, it’s never a good sign and generally smacks of foreboding dark energy. The female character involved in Lisa’s disappearance either acted rashly, not thinking things through clearly; or she was not the major participant in this event, but rather was more of an accomplice. Her main contribution to this scenario right now is her lack of will to reveal needed information.

At this point, I’m going to draw more cards for some of the original cards first laid to expand the story:

Queen of Pentacles

7/wands ®………The Magician………Page/pentacles ®


The Queen, I feel, represents the female involved in Lisa’s disappearance, and I believe that in this case, it may be a maternal figure. This is a woman who feels caught between two strong male figures, which leaves her with a sense of helplessness in some aspect and an inability to act on her own, either because of intimidation, the desire to protect someone, or fear.

The following cards– the magician and the page of pentacles seems to represent two separate male figures, and one of them possesses more control in this situation than the other. One has more power and a dominant position within the triangle, and one is more reckless and questionable– both in character and behavior. The page indicates that one of these male figures may be considerably younger than the other.

The seven of wands indicates conflict within this group, which can include power plays, disagreements, and feelings of defensiveness.

10/swords

The Tower ®………3/cups ®………The Sun ®


These cards indicate that there was some cataclysmic event which most likely led to the injury or death of Baby Lisa. The cards point to three individuals being involved, though it’s not clear whether these individuals were all involved together at the moment of the event, or whether someone came into this scenario after the fact. The cards do leave me with the impression that whatever this horrific event was, it may have been an accident at the beginning, leading to a conspiracy to hide the fact afterwards.

The reading above offers a scenario, along with a cast of possible suspects or characters connected to the story. However, the fact remains that someone is physically missing and more detailed information is required in order to find this person. Tarot cards don’t provide this type of information for me. In order to gather more detailed data through psychic means, I used a map and my pendulum.

This first pendulum reading done here, is done with a rough hand-drawn map that gives me perimeters stemming from the original location, in this case the house and yard, and gradually broadening out mile by mile from the central spot. I take it one step at a time, beginning in the center of the map, which in this case is the house, and moving in an ever widening circle, asking precise questions as I go. The four cardinal points of the compass are also indicated on this map– north, east, south, and west.

  • 1. Is Baby Lisa physically within the house?

No

  • 2. Is Baby Lisa physically within the garage?

Yes. The pendulum indicated that evidence could be found in this area. On my hand-drawn map, I added a ‘garage’ onto the east side of the building, though in reality, I’m unfamiliar with the house and grounds. I just wanted to be able to exclude a garage or attached garage, if there is one; and I inadvertently add this attachment to the east side of the main location (the house).

  • 3. Is Baby Lisa physically in the yard, or on the grounds, that goes with this house?

Yes. Apparently there is evidence that can be found in this area. I haven’t been following this case closely, so I’m not sure what may already have been discovered, if anything, or where, so I want to narrow this general question down to be more specific about the direction within the yard where this evidence can be found.

  • 4. Is Baby Lisa physically located in the north side of the yard?

No

  • 5. Is Baby Lisa physically located in the west side of the yard?

No

  • 6. Is Baby Lisa physically located in the south side of the yard?

No

  • 7. Is Baby Lisa physically located in the east side of the yard?

Yes. Once again, the pendulum gave a positive response when held over the map on the east side of the main location, which is the house. I don’t know if there is a garage on this side of the building, but if there is, or if there is an outbuilding of some kind located here, it’s indicated that evidence can be found in this location. If the authorities have already searched this area, which I presume they have, I would tell them to look again.





Up to date information on this case can be found at Wikipedia

click  HERE



10 years after Baby Lisa's disappearance



Where is Baby Lisa Irwin?
with Stephanie Harlowe



No comments:

Post a Comment