Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Transitions ~ It's going to be all about maintaining balance

 



There are almost 600 videos I have created at my YouTube Channel, including many tarot readings in various forms. These videos represent my own viewpoints and personal practice. If you come across information you don't agree with, that's okay, just move on to the next video. You're bound to find something of interest here.


My Channels





Some of the many playlists





No comments:

Post a Comment