Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

PODCAST, Q&A ~ All About Writing

 



This podcast is a Q&A... It's going to answer the questions that You've sent to me! Keep the questions coming, and I'll do more podcasts like this. I've categorized the questions today by topic. Today we're going to take a look at the writing process. What did you want to know?... Well, here's the questions I've received, and the questions that will be answered in this episode:

1. At what point should someone call themselves a writer?
2. What difference do you see between a writer and an author?
3. What do the words "writer's block" mean to you?
4. How do you process and deal with negative book reviews?
5. What is the most difficult part of the writing process?
6. What advice would you give a writer working on their first book?


No comments:

Post a Comment