Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Daily Cards/Daily Wisdom ~ what an eye-opening and fun set of cards!

 

Daily Cards/Daily Wisdom... I had so much fun with this series of 8 cards! They were both eye-opening and fun. You'll have to see how many of them you connect with. Also, to my troll (s), it's going to be okay, really, it is. I know you might feel bitter or betrayed the way life has played out for you, but you may have also dodged a bullet and you don't even realize it.





No comments:

Post a Comment