Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, February 4, 2024

My Beefs ~ #2 I like Meghan Markle

 

I can, from personal experience, empathize with this woman on some of the most important points (or criticisms) that come up:

1.  Estranged from a father that double-crossed her...  CHECK

2.  Has a bitchy half-sister that she only met once...  CHECK

3.  Had to leave a family of super toxic poisonous in-laws...  CHECK

Yep, and to the mass of general public all over the world that thinks they know what they don't know, well, what can I say.  You have to be there to really know the stories and the reasons.

I hope for Meghan that she has the support system and the stamina to hold up, live her life with gusto, and outrun negative people and negative criticism, because that's what I did.  Sometimes, because people have made the choice to hate you, ramped up on adrenalin and group bully mentality, nothing you ever do will be right, there will always be those people out there who choose to find something wrong...  CHECK




No comments:

Post a Comment